Who is your favorite crypto influencer in Nigeria and why?

• Tell us about your favorite Nigerian crypto influencer and why you will like to see them at crypto.com

• Ifeanyi Ezenwaogene (Founder of Cryptofortune) is my favourite crypto influencer in Nigeria. He is a self-motivated Blockchain enthusiast who advocates for Blockchain education as key to improved sectors and processes and also financial inclusion. He is dedicated to his community of over 6000 members in order to drive the adoption of cryptocurrency and Blockchain in Nigeria and Africa. So i will like to bring him to help spread further the philosophy of Crypto.com

• Ifeanyi Ezenwaogene (Founder of Cryptofortune) is my favourite crypto
    influencer in Nigeria and Africa. He have Largest Trading community in Africa in spots, margin and leverage Trading is an influential leader trading advisor in Nigeria blockchain and crypto space, including other African countries. He promotes blockchain education and financial inclusion across Nigeria and Africa. He is a trailblazer in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency space.

• Olaleye Awe aka Prof. Awe is a much sought-after crypto trader and influencer that virtually appears in every big crypto meet-up in Nigeria.

He is the CEO of Alpha Training Lab; one of the foremost cryptocurrency trading community in Nigeria and has been a guest speaker in webinars held in Nigeria by Luno and Binance.

• Samuel Daniel Joseph a.k.a Samstickkz. He is a passionate blockchain advocate who uses his resources on most cases to provide free mentorship and guidance to anyone new to cryptocurrency.

He is the founder of Lightblocks.live ( a cryptocurrency and blockchain based media outfit), and has impacted lives through his blockchain based humane.io platform.

• @medoplus my favorite influencer is Vitalik Buterin
    He is my favorite because he started very young at the age of 17,he didn’t say he was too young to make money ,he keeps himself busy with writing of bitcoin since high school ,and he didn’t allow it affect his love life as at that time.,which is balance and I love that about him

• Samuel Joseph popularity known as Samstickkz. He is a passionate blockchain advocate who uses his resources on most cases to provide free mentorship and guidance to anyone new to cryptocurrency.

• Samuel Joseph popularly known as samstickkz, he's my mentor he taught me more than half of what I know about cryptocurrencies. He inspires me.

• @Cohlsonworld lol, all of una na sam